In the episode we talk about:
- His experience with the first company that insured his dog, Frida, and why he decided to switch companies.
- How he conducted his research to find the company that now insures Frida and details of the policy he selected.
- Since he was insuring an older pet, he requested a medical record review and he reveals the outcome of that process.
- An unexpected event that resulted from his writing a guest post on this blog.
- Frida's current health and why he's expecting several significant claims amounts from the diagnosis and treatment of her current problem.
- His advice, based on his experience of now having insured Frida with two different companies, to pet owners on how to find the best company and policy to insure their pet.