In this episode, I interview a client of ours at The Pet Hospitals at Houston Levee in Cordova, TN. about her quest to find a pet insurance company and policy to insure her dog, Bentley, and how the policy came in handy this year when he accidently ingested Ibuprofen. We discuss:
- Why she decided to purchase pet insurance for Bentley.
- The company she chose to insure Bentley and which factors were most important to her when making the decision.
- The best way to judge a company's customer service and why this is important before purchasing pet insurance.
- The treatment that Bentley received at our hospital and an Emergency Center after he ingested a toxic dose of Ibuprofen and how he's doing today several months later.
- A new Healthy Paws app that made the filing of claims easy and resulted in very quick reimbursement.
- Why she is not only satisfied with her policy, but also an enthusiastic supporter of Healthy Paws.
Interview with Dr. Jason Nicholas - How to Keep Your Pet Healthy and Avoid Big Veterinary Bills
The Pet Hospitals at Houston Levee
Subscribe to podcast via iTunes
Here are some of the EOB forms that DeeDee received with each reimbursement that illustrates how Healthy Paws applied her deductible and copay to each claim:
Good information, thanks for sharing!
Posted by: Magdalene Mwangi | 07/01/2017 at 05:08 AM
very good information and useful. please continues it. I know one more pet insurance company which providing dog and cat health insurance plan.
Posted by: Adam Smith | 02/26/2020 at 02:16 AM