In this episode, I interview Dr. Jason Nicholas, The Preventive Vet, about the recently published updated edition of his book "101 Essential Tips for Puppy or Dog Health and Safety."
- How the new book is more user friendly and what's new.
- How the information in the book can not only save dog owners money, but in some cases actually save their dog's life.
- How veterinarians and their staffs can use the book in their practice as an aid in educating their clients about things that pose a risk to their dog's health and well-being.
- Specific tips from each section of the book that pet owners can put into practice immediately and make a big difference.
- Other editions that are coming out soon for cats and behavior training, etc.
- How pet owners and veterinarians can get a copy of the book.
Check out these links discussed in the interview:
Subscribe to podcast via iTunes
good animal practice.
Posted by: csddept | 06/28/2017 at 04:45 AM
The book is so useful as it teaches one on how to rear dogs.
Posted by: Daniel Nyukuri | 07/01/2017 at 02:21 AM
We use the principles in our day to day training programs. Thanks for being an inspiration!
Posted by: Wolf Methodology | 02/09/2022 at 02:43 AM