In this episode, I interview Dr. Jason Nicholas, The Preventive Vet, about the recently published updated edition of his book "101 Essential Tips for Puppy or Dog Health and Safety."
- How the new book is more user friendly and what's new.
- How the information in the book can not only save dog owners money, but in some cases actually save their dog's life.
- How veterinarians and their staffs can use the book in their practice as an aid in educating their clients about things that pose a risk to their dog's health and well-being.
- Specific tips from each section of the book that pet owners can put into practice immediately and make a big difference.
- Other editions that are coming out soon for cats and behavior training, etc.
- How pet owners and veterinarians can get a copy of the book.
Check out these links discussed in the interview: