Not long ago, I was contacted by a representative at Eusoh, a community sharing platform that is an alternative to the pet insurance model. In this episode, the Founder and CEO, Allen Kamrava - a physician in Los Angeles gives us a good overview of the model and how it was developed. In the next podcast (Part 2) we will discuss more in-depth details of how it actually works.
In today's podcast, we talk about:
- Allen's background and how it led him to search for an alternative to human health insurance
- Behind the scenes look at how the Eusoh model was developed
- Why pet healthcare became the first application of the Eusoh model
- What the term "Eusoh" means
- Why the Eusoh model is more transparent than the traditional pet insurance model
- How Eusoh is marketed
- Comparison of the reimbursement to consumer model to the direct pay to provider model
- Why Allen believes that Eusoh is the platform of the future
Learn more about Eusoh here (affiliate link - see full disclosure here). If you decide join Eusoh, you'll get the first 2 months subscription free!
Subscribe to Podcast (get email when new episodes are published)
Subscribe to podcast via iTunes
Subscribe to podcast via Stitcher